Friday, March 19, 2010

Paris In April

I came across the pictures from my trip to Paris the other day and thought I would share a few. My step mom and I have talked about going to Paris in April for our Birthdays ever since I was little. Two years ago we had the opportunity and off we went.
It was a hard decision for me to leave the little one but I knew she would be ok with Daddy.


It was a gloomy day when I took this picture. I love that it almost looks like a black and white.



I took this one because at that time in my life I was riding a lot of carousals. Actually, I just rode one yesterday, ha!



I was fascinated by the beautiful old doors and knockers.


This just says Paris to me.


 Walking from the Louvre after seeing Mona, a man was renting these adorable boats. I didn't expect The Mona Lisa to be so small, only 21"x30"


It was a short trip and I can't wait to go back someday. But then I get butterflies in my stomach because I really hate to fly. C’est la vie, that's life.

Have a wonderful spring weekend!



11 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures... hope to visit Paris someday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tres magnifique, oui oui! Beautiful pictures! I would LOVE to go to travel to France some day...

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband and I went to Paris before we had kids. I loved every minute of it and hope we can go again someday. Your pictures made me smile, you did a great job of capturing the city. The one of the boats is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great pictures! what a wonderful trip! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely. I, too, have an April Birthday and perhaps I should go. I love your photography.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These photos are fantastic! So jealous :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pics especially the one of the door handles. Love doors, knockers, and handles

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful wish fulfilled! I love your photography. You have quite the eye.

    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. :) I LOVE Paris! My husband and I got engaged by the Eiffel tower in May 2006 and were quickly married just 4 months later.

    Thanks for the great photos, it took me back to one of my favorite places for a few moments. I could literally go back there just to shoot architectural photos, loved the old door and knocker. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Pictures, it brought back some good memories of my trip to Paris with my boyfriend last year.
    I really fell in love with the city, I will definately go back some day.

    Cheers from the Netherlands!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those are really great pics! Paris is so beautiful!

    Coming over from Trendy Treehouse for Shutter Love Tuesday...my first one! :) Following you now with both of my blogs. Would love to have you visit me as well...here's my entry for this week.

    Shutter Love Tuesday

    ReplyDelete

 

Site design by FABULOUS K CREATIVE