We made them again this year to hand out to the little one's pre-school class. You can check out the picture we used last year here.
Time for a sucker break...
I used the chalkboard wall as a backdrop and used chalkboard pens because they don't smudge and the color is nice and bright. I was inspired to write the Happy Valentine's Day bubble after seeing Lauren's post @ Simply LKJ. She took some cute pictures of her girls at Christmas time in front of their chalkboard wall.
Here is how I made mine...
1. Take a bunch of pictures with your child holding her arm out with a closed fist. (Bribing the child with ice cream or a sucker might be necessary to keep the photo shoot going with a happy face.)
2. Pick the best picture and have them printed.
3. Use an exacto knife to make two small cuts for the sucker to slide into.
4. Put a piece of tape on the back to hold the sucker in place.
5. Package them up to send out or bring to school.
6. Watch everyone ooh and ahh over your super cute Valentine.